THANKS FOR VISITING DO/LOVE/LIVE!
Collection and Use of Aggregated Information
DO/LOVE/LIVE creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns. These aggregated statistics are used internally to better provide services to users of Our Website(s) and may also be provided to advertisers, sponsors, and partners but they contain no individual personal information and cannot be used to gather such information. This allows DO/LOVE/LIVE’s advertisers, partners, and sponsors to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs.
Ownership of Information
DO/LOVE/LIVE is the sole owner of the information collected on Our Website(s), which includes:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an account on Our Website(s).
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows DO/LOVE/LIVE to help you or others be “found” on Our Website(s).
- User Submissions that you post to Our Website(s).
- Communications between you and DO/LOVE/LIVE. For example, DO/LOVE/LIVE may send you emails related to Our Website(s) (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of Our Website(s), technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of these e-mails.
- DO/LOVE/LIVE may offer certain services that are available via a mobile device or app, including (i) the ability to upload User Submissions to Our Website(s) via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse Our Website(s) from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the ”Mobile Services“). If you use the Mobile Services, DO/LOVE/LIVE may store information regarding your mobile device, including your device type and operating system, the advertising ID of your mobile device, location services (if you grant permission), or in other applications as permitted by the functionality of such mobile device. In addition, DO/LOVE/LIVE may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by DO/LOVE/LIVE. A device identifier may deliver information to DO/LOVE/LIVE or to a third party partner about how you browse and use Our Website(s) and may help DO/LOVE/LIVE or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of Our Website(s) may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
How We Use Your Information
DO/LOVE/LIVE uses the information that you provide, or that DO/LOVE/LIVE collects, to provide DO/LOVE/LIVE’s services and features to you; to operate, maintain, and enhance Our Website(s); to measure and improve Our Website(s); to provide you with customer support; as well as to track user-generated content and users to comply as a service provider with the DMCA and other applicable laws. DO/LOVE/LIVE uses the information to prevent potentially illegal activities. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users. DO/LOVE/LIVE may contact you with announcements related to Our Website(s) from time to time. You may opt out of all communications except essential updates on your account.
DO/LOVE/LIVE doesn’t share your information with advertisers without your consent. DO/LOVE/LIVE allows advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements and DO/LOVE/LIVE may use any of the non-personally identifiable attributes it has collected (including information you may have decided not to show to other users, such as your birth year or other sensitive personal information or preferences) to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. Even though DO/LOVE/LIVE does not share your information with advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may place a cookie in your browser or the advertising ID for the Mobile Services and note that it meets the criteria they selected.
DO/LOVE/LIVE may share User Submissions and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that DO/LOVE/LIVE is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve Our Website(s) (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences); however, these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
Content and Metadata
Our Website(s) are intended to share Content with others. “Content” includes the text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to Our Website(s). If you do not want us to store metadata associated with Our Website(s) you share on Our Website(s) (such as photos), please remove the metadata before uploading the Content.
DO/LOVE/LIVE may launch a mailing list for some or all of Our Website(s). In order to sign up to receive regular emails, newsletters and the like from a mailing list from one of Our Website(s), users must submit information including, without limitation, a valid email address and demographic information such as location and interests. This information will be used in anonymous, aggregate form only in order to assess general user interest in various internal and third party products and services, and your personal and contact information will not be passed to any other organization. Users who choose to sign up for a mailing list will receive regular emails from the site, including new articles added to the site, special events, and new merchandise notifications.
Third Party Advertising
The ads appearing on Website(s) are delivered to users by third party advertisers including Google, among others. These
companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here. We use third-party companies to serve ads and collect non-personally identifiable information (e.g., the pages you visit, and which links you click, which ads you see and click on, and the categories of search terms you enter) when you visit our web site. These companies may use the information outlined above (which does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These companies often use a cookie or third party web beacons to collect this information. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Additionally, DO/LOVE/LIVE’s sites participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising within advertising units that link to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Like most standard website servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a tracking utility that uses log files to analyze user movement.
DO/LOVE/LIVE may need to disclose personal information when required by law or legal process. DO/LOVE/LIVE may also share information when it has a good-faith belief that such action is necessary:
- to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of Our Website(s);
- to prevent fraud or other illegal activity;
- to prevent imminent bodily harm; or,
- to protect DO/LOVE/LIVE and users from people violating these Terms.
In the event DO/LOVE/LIVE goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, or if DO/LOVE/LIVE declares bankruptcy, DO/LOVE/LIVE may transfer your personal information as part of the assets transferred.
Our Website(s) may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that DO/LOVE/LIVE has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. DO/LOVE/LIVE has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by DO/LOVE/LIVE.
Notification of Changes
Violations of this Policy
Kids and Parents
This Website is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and chats. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this site.
If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of Our Website, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
California Privacy Rights
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS – California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of Our Website(s) who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of any personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.